The minimum passing score for this training is 21 out of 23. The quiz must be repeated until a passing score has been achieved to complete this requirement.
1. Click the orange Teacher Safety Training button above.
2. Click the orange NetID Login button.
3. Select the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign as your University.
4. Enter your NetID and corresponding password. (For assistance with your password, access the Password Manager.)
5. Once you are logged in, you should be at the Teacher Education Safety Training introduction. (If you aren’t automatically directed to this page, type "Teacher Education Safety Training" into the Search Courses field, click Go, and select the option for the appropriate training to proceed.)
Note: If you receive a message prompting you with “You can not enroll yourself in this course,” please verify with your program that you are registered with the Council on Teacher Education. Only students registered with the Council on Teacher Education may access this training.
If you have technical problems, please email email@example.com.
Click here to be redirected to the state mandate addressing the Teacher Safety Training requirement.